Monday, September 7, 2009

September Goals

We kicked off the month of September with a furry of events this last week that have left me very tired. The highlight so far was watching the Rams beat CU last night. (Big side note, in hind sight, the flip cup challenge at half-time and post-game was not a good idea.) Today was a good recovery day that has me prepped for the week. For the first time in many, many months I actually took a nap this afternoon following our golf outing. The down side is I woke up with the a horrible ear ache and what appears to be the early stages of a sinus infection. UGH! But this downtime has given me ample time to cruise the web, read up on some great blogs and a chance to document my September goals.

So here it is, my list of September goals:

1 - Weed through my magazine collection that is now overflowing.

2 - Finish putting the photos in the actual albums from 2000 to 2005. (This was started in April but took a summer hiatus.)

3 - Knit two new scarves for fall. (One for Bec that's overdue and one very chunky one for moi.)

4 - Decide on the window covering for the dining room.

5 - Book our flights for Oktoberfest in Atchison.

6 - Finish reading Pride & Prejudice. (I don't know why but this really feels like a fall read.)

7 - Make Julia Child's roast chicken. (I hate meat on a bone, I'm not a vegetarian but meat on the bone is too much for me to handle.)

8 - Attend pilates 2x a week and continue working out at Whitlock on the other days.

9 - Host the Bonaventura's over for a proper dinner.

10-Take a drive to see some fall colors and put away the summer decor.

Photo by House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment