Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Katy's Wedding Recap

To say that Katy's wedding this past weekend was a huge celebration is a huge understatement. Starting Thursday night, Katy was showered with the love of so many friends, family and most importantly Eddie. The bridal dinner at Mark and Isabella's was great.
(Frances, Margaret, me, Katy, Robin, Kristin, Nziza, Jessica and Shelly)

We had the private room and laughed for hours. (Thanks to Holly there for putting us in a room with great service!) Their desserts are just as good the donut at the Oven. My favorite was the chocolate bread pudding but the mascarpone cream cheesecake was quite heavenly too.

Friday, Katy's parents and family out did themselves with a very large BBQ for their friends and family. The wedding on Saturday had perfect weather and was perfection in every way. Katy truly is superwoman, she made her own dress, did the flowers and had everything ready for the house party to put it all together at the church. I tried my hardest to get photos of the reception before the masses descended upon the gym but didn't get the best shots. I also didn't have my nice camera during the reception. Hopefully my mom will share her photos. These will have to do for now;)

Here's wishing Eddie and Katy a restful weekend back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment