Tuesday, September 1, 2009

5 Things

I stumbled across this at The Lil Bee and thought it would be fun to answer 5 Things You Want to Do in This Lifetime. I like that this can be grandiose or utilitarian but all things I want to check off my list.
1 - Retire with the mortgage paid off. (Not a fun one but very critical if we want to retire at 52.)
2 - Spend a month on the cost of Scotland, this will include lots of golf and adventure. (I think we need to visit first, but that's a minor detail.)
3-Golf in a couples tournament with Jeremy. (I think we'll get this one checked off next year!)
4 - Be published in a magazine. (I know this seems funny but I love magazines and it would be thrilling!)
5 - Watch the Duke/UNC game in Durham.

5 Things - Bucket List - Fun List. (Jeremy's things all related to golf and travel, shocking I know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment