Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sea Salt Caramels

-Photo courtesy of Saltistry-


Never in my life have I had such a delicious treat as the Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel from Kilwins in Fort Collins a few weekends ago! If you have never treated yourself to a Sea Salt Caramel, get yourself a treat and enjoy. They are divine and the perfect mix between sweet and salty. I'm convinced that if I get a candy thermometer I too can create these little bites of heaven! I just need to do some research to find the best recipe.

3 comments:

  1. I have an amazing caramel recipe - no sea salt involved though. But if you just want to make homemade caramels for the holidays, it's the best. And while it takes a little time, it's actually super easy. Mmmmm, caramel. Let me know if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want the recipe. Did you ever go into Kilwins during school? They said its been there 10+ years but I never went in, good thing too. I would have gained far more than the freshman 15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never went to Kilwins, but sounds like a place I would have liked! :) I'll email the caramel recipe.

    ReplyDelete