Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where was I?

I made it to Dallas last Friday and had a great time with Katy and her beau Eddie. We enjoyed a great lunch at Neiman's followed by a low-key dinner. Then Saturday it was off on a 5-hour drive to Fredricksburg for some Wine and Wildflowers. I met some great new gals, Thais, BJ, Kelly Ann, and Josie. The Texas wine country is lovely, a very different landscape from Colorado's west slope but still pretty. The best part was the wildflowers on Sunday, if only my brown thumb could nurture those flowers! Then it was a long travel day on Sunday first in the car then at the airport then on the plane. Eventually I made it home sweet home. A few photos from the weekend.

Eddie & Katy




1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are amazing! I've never made it to Texas wine country but have heard great things from Colter's family (Texans as you know). We drink a lot of Llano Estacado at family get togethers.

    ReplyDelete