Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The House Survived

More importantly, I survived the weekend and having four extra men. It sounds like a good time was had by all and that enough golf was played to satisfy Jeremy through next week. (Amazing as it sounds, he's not playing this weekend.)

This weekend made me realize how much I need order here at the house to keep me sane. My mom said I'm compulsive after I admitted to starting laundry as soon as the first group of guys left. The joke was on me since I ended up making all of the beds again only to have the same men sleep in their original beds. (Huge UGH!) The chaos is over and Jeremy had a wonderful time. He was sweet enough to put on a fresh pot of coffee and have biscotti from Vinnola's for me each morning. I love that he doesn't drink coffee but makes a better pot than I.

My morning breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment