Saturday, January 15, 2011

Coffee and Confession Time

I love a good cup of coffee on the weekends.  Not so much during the weekdays since I can enjoy it n a leisurely fashion since I'm  typically rushing out the door to the office.  I have a little ritual on Saturday that entails Jeremy making the coffee and me drinking the half - a- pot on my own.  I never intend to drink a 6-cups of coffee; I just hate to see good coffee wasted. 

So this brings me to my solution to this very caffeinated problem:: Coffee On Demand.
 
I figure that if I don't have an entire pot of coffee staring at me, I can enjoy a cup or two and be on my merry way.  I've seen this one in use and am fairly certain that it's time I make this purchase.  Any thoughts on Cuisinart?

Confession Time...
Ever since Jeremy and I started carpooling to work, I've been forced to listen to the Dan Patrick Show on the morning drive.  Jeremy isn't a morning person so I'm fine listening to sports radio if it puts him  in a good mood to start his day.  Flash forward to a vacation day and channel flipping in the early hours to me finding the Dan Patrick Show is shown on cable.  After seeing his crew on TV, I can't get enough of this show.  I get so sick of ESPN but this 3-hour show is very entertaining.  Yes it's a sports talk radio show, but it also includes some really good interviews.  Humor yourself and listen to the show for a minute, if anything your husband will love you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment